The best salad in the world is served at a certain restaurant in Bruges, Belgium, and no, the dressing isn’t made of chocolate. The place is called Brasserie Souffleur, at Vlamingstraat 58, tel. 050/34.82.92. There are raspberries and a variety of greens and nuts involved. It is called…well, should we tell you?
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop