It appears that the Thai monarchy has little appreciation for those who dare to criticize the monarch. This doesn’t mean that if you spend your tourist dollars in Thailand that you are shoring up a repressive regime, but then again it kind of does. Guess what? Thai food isn’t really all that great, and there are sexier beaches in Australia. Would we bother going to a morally backward country like Thailand? Fuck it. Or rather, Phu-ket. Next!
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop