Gun violence continues unabated…the treasury swells with debt…the scandal du jour — one day AIG, the next Rahm Emanuel on the take — vaporizes before there can be any kind of meaningful resolution, and an entire country reveals itself to be corrupt if not to the core, then frighteningly close to it. For these reasons, Voyagiste cannot recommend America as a tourist destination for overseas visitors. Oh, one more reason: Hannah Montana breakfast cereal.
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop