There are some sad truths in life. One is that the French can’t bake a decent chocolate chip cookie to save their lives. Thank goodness for the little discoveries that can still happen when you’re voyagisting…take our discovery of a little bakery in Bath, Maine, called Marnee’s…their amply proportioned chocolate chip cookie discs are crispy and chewy and delicious and are so good that we have to go and eat another one right now. Gotta do something to take our minds off this economic crisis, and the clumsy government response to it, that doesn’t involve crack. We love you Marnee!!
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop