We spotted this lovely number at a glam home decor emporium in Ibiza, the little island that is in Spain but not really of Spain. It’s a little disco ball meets Louis XIV rectitude, with a measure of Metallica and a whole lotta fuschia. Though surprisingly light, the thing was too big to stuff in our suitcase, leaving us to envy whatever happy ass gets to call this rockin’ chaise hers..or his.
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop