Defying the recession, zoning laws and most fundamental tenets of architecture, the 79-story Snapple Tower is nearing its final phases. Designers have yet to complete the retractable lid-shaped rooftop, but sources say the message underneath it will read “Boycott Vatican now, hydrate later.”
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop