This shocking news is rocking the club world: Milan’s “Plastic” nightclub, considered by many insiders to be the best urban club in the world, is reportedly closing this weekend. Apparently neighbors’ noise complaints sunk it. We hope at least that Madonna, whose video for “Celebration” was filmed in Milan, got a chance to party at the place with Jesus Luz before the curtain started to fall. But we haven’t called Madonna about this (although we could). No further information is available at this time.
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop