Here are just a few recent graphic postcards from the New York City Mayor Bloomberg and Co. would probably rather you didn’t see:
1) A man urinating in his wheelchair at 2AM outside the McDonalds’ on 14th Street and Seventh Avenue. Across the street from a hospital.
2) A homeless man being murdered on the “D” subway train. Grade for subway safety? F.
3) A traditionally dressed and bearded Orthodox Jew walking hastily and adjusting his iPod earbuds. While blowing smoke in the faces of pedestrians behind him.
4) A taxi driver outside his parked cab on Park Avenue and 37th Street, kneeling, perhaps in the direction of Mecca, on a small carpet. That he’s placed on the pavement.
5) A sign outside an apartment complex on W. 15th Street that says “Renters Welcome.” Monthly cost of a studio? $3,295.
6) Mice. Over there. Oh, and there, too.
7) French Eurotrash on the northern periphery of Soho acting like…French Eurotrash on the northern periphery of Soho. Hard to watch.
Got your own NY XXXtreme Local view? Share the wealth!