Maybe, because according to their glossy new brochure, “Argentina Invites You,” the Falkland Islands are actually “Islas Malvinas (Arg.).” Sorry guys: Here at Voyagiste, we may be no great fans of the British (burning Joan of Arc alive and taxation without representation do not get you an automatic seat at our picnic table), but can we please tamp down the wishful thinking? Seriously, do Germans still draw swastikas over their maps of France? You lost the war that you started, it was humiliating, let’s tango.
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop