…by George if we didn’t scoop ‘ya. Who is this Anderson Cooper, anyway…Mother Teresa with a microphone? We’ve said it before and here we go again — the people on the scene who should be helping the Haitians are the French. There’s 58 million of ’em last time we checked, and not all of them are sitting in Parisian bistros slurping foie gras. Get those pansies on planes, ship ’em to Port-au-Prince and tell them to get busy. I miss the sight of Anderson and his thin wasp toucas at the gym.
- Gay NYC: 101 Can’t-Miss-Places, As Banned by Apple
- Is this the world’s coolest airport terminal?
- Thank Bjork for Gaga
- “This is my sausage! Look at my sausage! My wonderful SAUSAGE!!”
- This movie just looks really, really stupid
- Gaga: The World in One Lady?
- Lady Gaga Welcomed Back to New York
- Nice work, NY Daily News but…
- Memo to Argentina: Los Falklands Aren’t Yours
- Pictures from the Rubin Museum of Art Giftshop